Monday, May 3, 2010

Couch to 5k

Well I started the couch to 5k program the 30th and yesterday was my second day! Hmmmm I will be very interested to see if I can actually finish the 5k. I think I am getting old! Oh wait what am I talking about I have never been in shape! haha My knee feels old I guess. I hurt it years ago when this mean old lady rammed head first into it.

Now I wouldn't say mean old lady if it weren't true. Her name was Joan and she was the most crabby, depressing lady there. SHe liked me though and only me as the n/a. She was nicer to me then most but after weeks when I came back, no 'hi how ya doing' she said 'next time be more careful! hahaha That is funny because it was her that tripped on her way getting her meds and fell into my locked knee head first! You know I guess I shouldn't have been there getting her meds for her??? haha My knee broke her fall!!

Anyway doing the running thing I brought one of my pomeranians as my jogging buddy! Well he didn't make a great buddy because on the way back I had to carry him twice! I couldn't take one of the pits with me because she is in heat and he is nuts right now. Luckily I am getting him neutered Saturday so I can get my sweet dog back.

0 comments: