Monday, December 21, 2009

My list so far...

It is only 11:30 am or so and I have already had quite a few things to put on my don't do this again list.. Ok so yes I know I am being weird but you know that is what blogs are about right?? haha

1. When writing out sentences for your 4 year old to read DO NOT start out the sentence with the word but.. Because now the only word you 3 year old will now recognize is but and they think they are just crazy funny!

2. DO NOT shampoo the carpets when you have 2 dogs, a cat, a 4,3, and 1 year old. Especially when your 1 year old helps the others polish off a can of popcorn ( pure fiber!) and you put up an invisible fence for your bigger dog so he will stay in the yard. Now he is too scared to go outside 1/2 of the time and doesn't do all his 'business' outside now. And of course you have never had a problem with any of this until you SHAMPOOED THE CARPETS!

3. DO NOT expect to only have to shampoo carpets one time a month. Expect to do it every day now because my household HATES clean carpets!!!

So far that is my list. If there is anything that you think I forgot or would like to add please feel free to comment.

Have a day full of smile and full of blessings from Adonai!

0 comments: