Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is this???

What exactly is "MRC-5", "WI-38" (or both) "human diploid cell lines"? They are cells from an aborted baby fetus. You may ask why I am bringing this up and/ or why I care. Do you know how many kids actually get that this pumped into there bodies on top of MANY other horrible things. Parents pump this into their child without knowing everyday to 'keep their child safe'. These are the things that they will not tell us unless we ask and who would think to ask that at a doctors appointment.

I am talking about vaccines.
Taken from http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Abortion%20is%20Murder/aborted_fetus_vaccines.htm.
states:

The Chickenpox, Hepatitis-A and MMR vaccines were developed using aborted fetal cell lines, MRC-5 and WI-38. This has never been hidden from the public. When parents take their children to the doctor for inoculations, who asks for the package inserts? Who asks for a list of the vaccine ingredients? Most parents want to know the risks and possible side effects. Parents are mostly concerned with the health of their children as some doctors are. Doctors have been administering the vaccines for years. Yet, how many of them have ever checked into the ingredients? This has always been right at their fingertips. What would happen if they did? They would read that the vaccine contains "MRC-5", "WI-38" (or both) "human diploid cell lines".

Most parents are not aware that the particular abortions which contribute the fetal tissue parts for vaccine manufacturing, were actually intended for vaccine manufacturing.

Maybe you are thinking 'oh that is just from some stupid religious site'. Well looking into this more I went to http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf
the CDC site to look up the exact ingredients to see first hand for myself. Sure enough it was plain as day masked in their 'science talk' because of course they will not put CELLS FROM ABORTED BABY FETUSES on the insert but they are required to put the scientific term.

Childhood illnesses, diseases and 'disorders' have been hugely on the rise since the eighties and then you wonder what is it that kids are doing so differently? Well the ridiculous numbers of poisons that we inject them with 'to keep them healthy' is one thing I can think of.

Now it is know that msg causes cancer, formaldehyde is to treat dead bodies. We also know that mercury is HORRIBLE for you, etc. There is no way I would even think about giving those to my child due to the short term and long term effects it can have on your body not to mention your tiny childs. Yet we don't question and give into the mass hysteria.

We all know that Adonai (G-D) is against abortion. All sin has consequences maybe not this minute but it does. SO how do you think He feels about us pumping this into our kids? You don't think that there will be some sort of health issues somewhere down the road because of this? It cannot be good! At least that is my opinion and having a child that had a horrible reaction to vaccines made me look into the matter a bit..

I only post this because I wish I was given this info.

0 comments: