Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday here in Kindergarten

Well I just got done with Zacks school work for the day. Well I guess he just got done.. :) He is 4 and in kindergarten. We are working on writing numbers and words, reading etc. He is very smart and catches on to everything. He just decides to do something one day. Like one day out of the blue he about 3 1/2 and writes a word on the chalk board. Amazing. I then asked his how to spell various 3 letter words and he could spell them!!

He could spell words but to read them was a different story. He could just sound out words but couldn't make the connection to what word he was reading... After he started reading, my name went from mom to mu-oh--mm. :) He has now been able to make the connection and figure out what words he is reading now!! It is amazing to see his mind doing all this!! I am soooo lucky to be able to homeschool.. I am bragging yes I know :) I just love to see the kids learn and things click with them it is just amazing!!! What mom doesn't love to see the little eyes light up everytime they figure out something new?

Please comment and tell me about your amaing little angels!!!

0 comments: